Best Credit Card Processing Agent Programs
Don’t worry if you are overwhelmed. This guide brings you top-rated credit card processing agent programs, making it easier to find the one that best suits your needs. Let’s have a look:
1. North American Bancard
Do you prefer support and experience? Then the North American Bancard Agent Program is the right processing partner. It’s one of the best merchant services partner programs and it has been around in the industry for a while. If you are new, their services will offer you all the support you need. It’s not just great support, they also bring experience to the table. They offer the best in class innovative merchant services in the market. North American Bancard celebrates A+ Better Business Bureau since 2001. The company is currently serving more than 250k merchants. The company supports month to month agreements without an early termination fee.
2. Total Merchant Services
Next in the list of ISO agent programs is Total Merchant Service. If you are looking forward to growth in business, their services are for all the ambitious merchant services agents out there. They offer lucrative bonus programs that all merchants admire. Their customer service for merchants and ISO sales agents both have been commendable. You won’t have to worry about training your employees on the payment system. The solutions provided by TMS come with easy to operate dashboards. They are packed with functional features but at the same time, they are quite simple to use.
Some merchants like to have a merchant services partner that plays an active role in their business to help them succeed. If that’s you, PayProTec will cover your needs. It’s a competitive player in the industry providing you all the tools to beat your competitors. They have served more than 50K merchants and processed more than 25 million dollars. The company works hand in hand with its clients to help them perform well in the market. Their customer support and free terminal program offer great support to the merchants. They are known for putting the best internet of their partner or merchant before everything else.
They provide one of the most reliable POS system, which is free of cost. This touchable POS system secures your payments, increases your operational efficiency, and improves your online reputation. Not only is their software free, they also provide training and install the system at your retail shop with zero upfront costs. They do charge a small fee for customer support, software updates, and warranties, however. This agent for merchant services offers a 3-year contract and comes with an early termination fee. The company has been operating since 2013 and celebrates an A+ Better Business Bureau rating.
5. Humboldt Merchant Services
Humboldt Merchant Services is a subsidiary of the Canadian credit card processor Moneris Solutions. It is recommended for high-risk businesses. They started offering their services in 2011 and have established a great reputation to cater to high-risk merchants. They offer affordable merchant service packages. The company caters to a range of industries. They have been selling merchant services by offering a 3-year contract which can be renewed for an additional year. They have an early termination fee of $295.
Tips To Choose the Right Program
Before you choose from any of these credit card processing agent programs, here are some tips that can help you make the right decision:
- Transparency: The provider must offer complete transparency. Read the terms and conditions of their program and question the terms that you don’t understand. They should be able to answer everything clearly and precisely. In case you suspect that the company isn’t being transparent, move on to the next one.
- Customer Support: Let’s be real, you are going to need technical and troubleshooting support from the provider time and again. That’s why always choose the one that’s reliable. Prompt assistance is necessary otherwise you would be putting your customers on hold. The provider selling credit card processing program must be offering multiple resources. Live support or email support is not enough.
- Training: It’s important to ensure that the provider is willing to offer merchant services sales training. This training should not be limited to the initial orientation. It’s obvious that the company will upgrade its solution from time to time. They should be able to offer on-going support so that your employees are well acquainted with the technology and they cater to your customers in the best way.
- Contract: Read the section A of your contract very carefully. It includes details about the rates, commission, and your potential earning. In other words, it contains all details about the processing and fee, which every agent or merchant must be aware of. It’s recommended not to sign an agreement that has an exclusivity clause. There should be no minimum production quotas when you are signing a contract with a credit card processing agent. Other than this, make sure you are well informed about the agent program. This includes their tools, products, resources, and everything else that matters. Also, don’t forget to check if there is a termination fee in case you are not happy with the merchant services agent program and you want to come out of the contract earlier.
- Products: The provider must be offering a range of services. This includes the POS system, merchant funding services, online ordering services, loyalty programs, and more. If the provider is offering all these services under one roof that means you won’t have to look for another company to meet your needs in case you have to expand your business in the near future.
Now that you have a list of all the best merchant services agent programs, follow the tips provided to narrow down your options and choose the one meeting your needs the best.