Do you want to become a merchant services agent but don’t know which program to join? Well, then we can help you find one. We understand that you will have various questions in your mind, like do I really need to work with the best merchant sales partner program? Or, what are the benefits that a good merchant services partnerships program can offer?
We will answer all of these queries and will also suggest the leading merchant services reseller program so you can kick start your career and make a decent income. With that said, let’s get started:
Is It Really Necessary to Work with the Best Merchant Sales Partner Program?
Yes, it is extremely crucial that you have the top merchant services reseller program working with you. There are many logical arguments that we can make here but to keep things short, we will only make three arguments, let’s see them below:
· Merchant Satisfaction: You do not want to work with credit card processing agent programs with bad reviews from merchants. Because if their existing merchants are not satisfied, you won’t really be able to make a good amount of sales. And since you will be completely dependent upon the income coming from the number of merchants you sign up, working with a company having high merchant satisfaction is crucial.
· Agent Convenience: Besides the merchants, the agent (you) need to get a high level of convenience and flexibility from the merchant services reseller program. If a processor has rigid policies like minimum monthly sales cap for earning money from existing residuals, poor customer support, or very meager bonuses, then you won’t really be able to earn a good living.
· Proper Regulation: This is another very important factor to know. There will be many so-called merchant sales partner programs that will claim to be connected with proper regulatory banks, but in reality, they really won’t. This will reflect when you set up a merchant’s account, and their customers return because of a limited number of regulators accepting transactions.
Now you know why it is absolutely crucial that you have merchant services partnerships with the top of the line processors so that both you and your merchants have a satisfactory experience.
So Which Program is the Cream of the Crop in the Industry?
When it comes to working with a top-class merchant services reseller program, your best bet is to work with the North American Bancard Agent Program. Not only are they one of the big guys in the industry, but their policies are specifically made to benefit both the merchants and their agents. NAB has been crushing it as a credit card processing agent program for nearly three decades now.
They have been working with both big and small merchants across the United States, and many prefer to work with them because of their unique cash discounting program (more on this later). Plus, they are backed by well-reputed regulators like the Bancorp Bank, BMO Harris, and Wells Fargo bank, so you know there won’t be problems with card processing later on.
There are tons of benefits of working with them, ranging from excellent income opportunities in both residuals and bonuses to top-notch customer support. Let’s see some of the unique selling points of the North American Bancard ISO Program.
What Are the Benefits of Joining the North American Bancard Agent Program?
· Lifetime Residual Income: When you become a merchant services agent of NAB, you will be getting up to 70% of the residual income depending on the structure you go with. And on top of all, you will be earning from the merchants you sign up for as long as they are doing business or working with NAB. This is HUGE because after reaching a certain number of merchants, you will be least bothered by paying monthly bills and will be able to focus on scaling your business. Plus, the merchants you bring will be yours even if you make low sales in any month; there are no minimum sales requirements.
· Unmatched Bonuses: Bonuses are what the layer of cheese is for pizza; they double the fun! When you are working with Nab, you will receive performance-based bonuses, and their sign up bonus can go up to $20,000. So the more sales you bring, the more you earn besides your promised residual income. Furthermore, they also have a 12x profitability bonus, which means the income for your first month after signing up will be multiplied by 12, and that will be your first month’s performance bonus.
· Excellent Customer Support: North American Bancard Agent Program offers top-notch customer support, plus they also have marketing teams that will assist you in closing a specific sale if you need some help. They think of their agents as their assets, and that is what makes them great. So unlike other programs where the agents face issues like not being able to reach the customer support if the merchant is having a technical issue, NAB won’t abandon you in these sensitive times.
· Various Freebies to Hook the Merchants: The most important part of getting a merchant to sign up is the initial pitch you make. If you cannot offer them true value, then you won’t be able to close the sale. So to make your pitch a juicy one, NAB offers free POS equipment to the merchants that sign up with them. This is pretty sweet as the terminal can cost a lot, and knowing that they’ll get it for free will certainly turn their ears towards you. Then there are also things like free signage that can be put outside the shop or near the counter that tell people about the availability credit card processing facility.
· Cutting Edge Technology: North American Bancard agent program only uses the most advanced solutions to help its agents rise above the competition. They have solutions for virtually all kinds of processing ranging from credit cards, debit cards, ACH payments, reward cards, gift cards to mobile payments, and more. Furthermore, their equipment like POS terminals are equipped with advanced software that offers excellent UX and UI, allowing the merchant to process payments with an easy.
· Cash Discounting Program: This is the most appealing offer that you can make to a merchant. Cash discounting means that the merchant won’t have to pay any credit card processing fee. The POS terminal will be programmed in a way that the fee will automatically be charged from the customer instead of the merchant. The free signage provided by NAB will let the customers know about this fee, so there will be no surprises at the end. This will save hundreds of dollars in fees that every merchant will prefer.
· Miscellaneous Benefits: There are many more benefits like a free landing page for lead generation, which otherwise would cost you hundreds of dollars to make. There are also ample learning resources offered by the NAB, allowing you to stay on top of your sales game. Plus, you will have access to an advanced sales partner portal where you can track your sales, residuals, and even see things like the transactions made by your merchants. Lastly, they offer mobile payment terminals as well, so if a customer wants to pay via mobile phone that can be facilitated too.
Why Work With Merchant Sales Partnerships When I Can Open My Own Company?
This is a valid question, and everyone has the right to think of ways to increase their profits. However, do you have a huge chunk of money to pay to the banks you will be working with directly? The credit card processing agent programs like NAB are directly connected with banks that process the transactions. And to keep working with these banks, they pay a hefty sum of money to them per year, which can be $10k or more.
Now since you are just taking your first step, you might not have this much money lying around. And then there is the issue of having a robust infrastructure with a customer support team to help out your merchants.
Plus, you will also need to get your own POS terminals and other technologies to better facilitate the merchants. All of these things will require tons of money, which is why it is better if you work under the shadow of behemoths like NAB and just focus on increasing your income.
Over to You:
There are several merchant processing service providers in the industry and some offer great programs too. But the combination of ample technological resources, leaning material and excellent income opportunities that NAB offers are hardly provided by other merchant services partnerships.
Therefore, we suggest that you start learning more about the North American Bancard agent program and when you are fully satisfied with their policies, join their network and start printing money.
Popular posts from this blog
If you are an aspiring merchant services agent, then you should know that one of the most important keys to success in this field is the agent program that you work with. Choosing the right merchant services agent program provides you with the resources that you need to ensure that you have success and are able to be competitive when it comes time to start selling merchant services to your clients. The North American Bancard Agent Program is one of the best choices in the industry with premium services, a comprehensive suite of tools to help you succeed, and a history of helping agents have success in the merchant services industry. We’re here to give you all the information that you need when looking for a merchant services agent program and we’ll show you why North American Bancard is one of the best agent programs in the industry. What is a merchant services agent program? If you want to succeed in merchant services sales and as a merchant services agent, then you will n
Do you want to become a merchant services agent but don’t know how to make a massive income selling credit card processing? Well, don’t fret, we will help you not only choose the best career in the merchant services field, but we will also help you understand how you can truly help your merchants save tons of money in fees while doubling your own income. If you are excited to know all of this then we suggest that you stick to this guide till the end: Which Career to Go For? When you are selling merchant accounts , there are different models that you can choose from. You can go for the typical model of trying to reduce the fee paid by merchants in credit card processing. Or, you can also try to eliminate this fee, yes you read it right, you can make it vanish. The latter one is a more attractive career option as there are more chances of earning a decent amount. Most of the agents selling credit card processing will be trying their level best to reduce the fees that
Merchant Services Agent ISO Program You'll receive 100% of commissions and 50-65% of residuals. As a Merchant Services Agent you will share income on every available revenue stream. With NAB, You Get a True Interchange Revenue Split. Unlike other merchant services ISO program s we do NOT charge 3 to 6 basis points off the top with a "Reserve Fee for Hidden Losses" or "BIN Sponsorship Fee." So you will earn more income with our 50/50 partnership, than you would with other processors who claim to offer a higher percentage because our transaction rates start at 0.0 basis points and just 1.5 cents per transaction over interchange and assessments. Top Reasons to Partner with NAB: 1. Free Equipment The best FREE TERMINAL program in the industry. At North American Bancard, we offer free terminals that are Apple Pay ready, EMV compliant that allow for tip-adjust. 2. Up to $20,000 Signing Bonus After
For any business owner, the payment processing fee is a big frustration. If you want to remove the impact of credit card payment processing costs on your business, the Edge cash discount program is for you. Here are some perks: Free equipment No customer receipts No contract commitment No monthly or annual costs What is the Edge Cash Discount Program? This merchant cash discount program works wonders for most POS solutions. The program also includes free POS equipment. It includes free edge cash discounting software and free signage that explains the program to your customers. The program eliminates: Statement cost Contract commitment Monthly/annual costs Batch header cost PCI compliance cost This program is a highly convenient way of rewarding your customers for paying with cash. When most of your customers are using the non-cash methods, of making payment, it’s difficult to keep track of the pricing of various credit card companies. Whatever it is, you
Do you want to get more credit card processing leads but don’t know the best ways to get started? You have come to the right page! To generate more leads, there is a simple formula for guaranteed success i.e., spends time and involves greater investment. But investing money can’t generate leads unless you don’t know how to invest it in marketing approaches. Let’s find out together how to get merchant services lead generation . The problem in Credit Card Processing Service Industry for generating sales Some problems exist in setting the appointment and prospecting the selling merchant accounts . The credit card processing industry is overcalled, and merchants are swamped with calls for merchant services. Secondly, it is sad but true that most salespersons who call trying to find potential client, do it poorly and waste the time of merchants. Most of the sale scripts and sales pitches that are used in telemarketing are poor and almo
Want to become a merchant services agent but don't know the basics of credit card processing sales training? Well, don't fret; we have an excellent guide dedicated to helping you UP your selling game. Once you know how to start selling merchant accounts (–hyperlink to the article' how to be a successful merchant services rep' that I wrote previously-), you just need to learn how to sell your services to potential merchants, and you will be ready to make a good career out of merchant services sales rep business. Excited? Let's dive right in: 10 Practical Tips for Credit Card Processing Sales Training: 1. Find a Professional Merchant Services Agent Program: The fundamental and most crucial part of your merchant services sales training is finding a processor that you can have a long-term partnership with. Here are a few things to look for in a potential partner: · Should provide reliable service to your merchants and should not cha
If you are looking for a career as a merchant services agent , you have come to the right place with Shaw Merchant Group's agent program. Shaw Merchant Group is an all-in-one payment processing company that provides industries in a wide variety of categories with many different payment processing options, such as wireless, mail, online, and retail. Shaw Merchant Group takes pride in keeping its customers profitable and happy. It also takes pride in providing its merchant services agents the opportunity to be financially independent and secure while doing work that is respectable and fulfilling. Being in the Merchant Services Agent Program is not only rewarding financially but also rewarding emotionally. This career is all about building relationships that are successful and working towards the well being of all concerned. The more relationships you can build with merchants, the more rewarding it will be for you, in more ways than one. As a merchant services agent, the resp
After being in the credit card processing industry as a merchant services ISO for about a decade I have gained the knowledge of what are the best processing companies for credit card processing sales agents to work with. I have decide to give you my top 3 merchant services providers. 1. Total Merchant Services: TMS is a great company and takes great care of their sales agents in many ways. TMS has been around since 1996 and has a BBB rating of A+. They offer very competitive compensation and similar in structure to North American Bancard Agent Program . In the past few years Total Merchant Services has really made a big impact in the credit card processing industry and especially for sales agents . They have developed a marketing platform called Groove that really sets TMS apart from other credit card processing providers. Groove is also a tablet POS System that handles the marketing platform and provides the benefits of a POS systems to merchants. Thi
Do you want to enable potential customers to pay the amount for goods purchased through their credit or debit cards? Then it will certainly be wise for you to get a merchant account. This unique accounts generally are provided by a specific credit card processing company for which the merchant has to bear some particular fees. Below are some of the types of merchant account fees which are generally associated with this form of account. Set up fee As the name suggests, this is a type of fee that a merchant has to bear while setting up the specific merchant account. To accept the debit and credit cards of the customers, a merchant has to set up a merchant account with a merchant account provider and thereby receive the payment from the issuing bank. In order to cover the cost for these services, a merchant has to pay a set up fee (should not exceed $200) to the merchant account provider upfront. Charges for interchange This is a specific type of charge that an owner of a busines